So in honor of hopheads across the state, we've turned to beer for this week's edition of Readers' Choice.
No longer is craft beer only for the most dedicated, sophisticated enthusiasts. In the last few years, established pubs have replaced many of their traditional taps, and hip new upstarts have rolled in the casks to cash in on the craze.
So we leave it up to you, beer drinkers of Bergen and Passaic counties, to tell us who has the best beer list in the area. Take the poll below, tell us why your selection is tops and share your favorite in the comments.
And bar owners, make sure to add what's on tap at your place.
While your thinking about this all-important decision, check out Patch Regional Editor Tom Troncone's .
And while we came up with the list below, we encourage you to post businesses we missed that may fit in the “Best Beer List” category in the comments below.
Voting closes at 9 a.m. Friday and official rules are attached to this story in a .pdf file.
The choices are:
- Andy's Corner Bar, 257 Queen Anne Rd., Bogota
- , 359 Sicomac Ave., Wyckoff
- Bistro 55, 55 State Rt 17 S., Rochelle Park
- Biddy O'Malley's, 191 Paris Ave., Northvale
- Copper Mine Pub, 323 Ridge Rd., North Arlington
- , 178 Cedar Ln., Teaneck
- , 165 Boulevard, Hasbrouck Heights
- Ho-Ho-Kus Inn, 1 E. Franklin Turnpike, Ho-Ho-Kus
- Jersey Boys Grill, 704 River Rd., New Milford
- , 124 Main St., Fort Lee
- , 25-01 Broadway, Fair Lawn
- , 2 Island Rd., Mahwah
- , 344 French Hill Road, Wayne
- , 32 Chestnut St., Ridgewood
- Glen Rock Inn, 222 Rock Rd, Glen Rock
- , 15 E. Firehouse Ln., Paramus
- , 30 Oak St., Ridgewood
- , 26 Erie Avenue, Wayne
- , 274 Fairway Ave., Westwood
- The Shannon Rose, 1200 Rt. 17 N., Ramsey
- The Cornerstone, 84 Broadway, Hillsdale
- The Shepherd and the Knucklehead, 529 Belmont Ave., Haledon
- Twisted Elm, 435 River Drive, Elmwood Park