Ridgewood residents along flood-prone alleys like Burnside Place, Meadowbrook and Marshall Street can park in the Central Business District during the storm event, Ridgewood police announced Saturday.
According to police, residents in the low-lying areas can park in the Hudson, Walnut and Cottage Street lots beginning at 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28 through Wednesday, Oct. 31.
Meter and overnight parking rules will be suspended in those lots during the storm.
Previous storm coverage:
- Hurricane Sandy: Everything You Need to Know in Ridgewood/Glen Rock
- Tons of Supplies Still at 'Nimble' Glen Rock Hardware
- Evacuations Possible if Hurricane Sandy Hits Bergen County
- No Halloween Curfews Planned in Ridgewood – For Now
- Glen Rock Institutes 'Mischief Night' Curfew
- Gov. Christie: Prepare for Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Could Make NJ Landfall Monday
Have a question or news tip? Contact editor James Kleimann at James.Kleimann@patch.com, or find us on Facebook and Twitter. For news straight to your inbox every morning, sign up for our daily newsletter.