1) First off, what can we say about the weather? Well, we can tell you it'll be nice but by now you've gathered that. How does 53 degrees sound? Nevermind that it'll be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain (20 percent), it's going to be 53 degrees (at least according to forecasts)!
2) While you're out and about, make sure to check out all of the amazingly talented kids out in Ridgewood at the Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce-sponsored event from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio.
3) While you're around the area, head over to Van Neste Square Park and hang out with the athletes of , the village rowing club. They'll be out with their land-based rowing machines (you'll see) with baked goods for sale. Stop by from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
4) The 66th Annual Antiques Show and Sale will be held from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at so stop by if you're looking for some cool items from decades past. You never know–you may find something pretty valuable.
5) Antonio Starita will share four generations worth of pizza-making wisdom at at both 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. for $10 per person. With the admission fee comes a lunch or dinner to follow . Starita’s family owns one of Naples’ oldest pizzerias. Reservations are required at 201-493-2000.