1) It's Easter Sunday in the village and you won't find many stores open. Enjoy the day with your family, eat some good food and have a piece or two of candy!
2) There are a number of services available for Easter Sunday, so check out our events page. Here's a quick recommendation – get there early! Spots fill up very quick on Christmas and Easter.
3) The Ridgewood girls lacrosse team stormed to another victory over a top team. They took down Yorktown, NY by a score of 13-9 and may have made a claim to a top-five national ranking. They are, however, undoubtedly the top team in New Jersey right now.
4) The forecast for Sunday, according to The National Weather Service, is as follows: A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 73. West wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
5) There are some BOE election signs spotted around the village. Will this make any impact on how you vote? Who seems the strongest candidate out there?