1) The brother of jazz legend Nina Simone, Sam Wymans, as an ode to his sister. Wyman will perform a live musical tribute to his late sister at the as a part of the library’s “Friends Performance Series.” Action starts at 3 p.m. and there's a $3 suggested donation.
2) is closed for "renovations" while a bit further up the road, Lucky Brand Jeans has a dumpster occupying a few precious parking spots on Oak St. as it finishes work on its new sign.
Word in the business community is Raymond's, a wildly popular restaurant in Montclair, will be moving into the old WaMu building on E. Ridgewood and Oak. Representatives from Raymond's did not respond to Patch's inquiry.
3) with Heart Circle Sangha from 9 to 11 a.m. with a cooldown walk from 11 to 12 p.m. and a talk.
4) There's a health and beauty seminar at at 172 E. Ridgewood Ave. The talk goes from 2 to 4 p.m.
5) Men's haircuts at done by a"level-four stylist" will cost $80 plus tip. That's quite a cut, eh?