1) The Ridgewood Village Council will be meeting for a work session at 7:30 p.m. Among the discussion items is what to do with the Habernickel property now that the tenant of the rented house on the property has been evicted. There will also be a discussion on significant sewer dischargers.
2) Daniel Katzman will be exhibiting photos at from October 5 to October 31. The 2004 RHS graduate attained his BA in photography from Guilford College and has had work published in The Chronicle of Higher Education, The Record, and was an award winner for “Ridgewood 2010/11: The Year In Pictures,” according to his father, Marshall, a Patch contributor. Daniel is currently a special education teacher in Virginia.
3) Curbside bulk pickup will be taken care of on the West Side on Wednesday.
4) Bookends announced on Twitter the big announcement they'd been waiting on is this: Michael Moore will be appearing at Bookends on Monday, October 10.
5) Speaking of , Duff McKagan, former bassist Guns & Roses, will be appearing to sign copies of his new book, "It's So Easy, and Other Lies" at 7:00 p.m.