Here's a great way to spend Father's Day weekend and to support a good cause, a 5K on Saturday June 14 at 5 p.m. at the Ridgewood Wild Duck Pond.
The Quest Autism Foundation along with Bergen Physical Therapy is holding their inaugural 5k and fun run to raise much needed funds. The scenic 5k course, USATF certified, follows a bicycle-pedestrian path which features a waterfall, ponds, and tree shaded groves. A post race party will include music, food and games for all.
To register visit quest5kforautism.com or contact Mary Ellen Marra 201-857-3930, MaryePremiere@aol.com.
Check out the basic details below:
- What: 5K Run, 1K Run/Walk at Ridgewood Duck Pond to Benefit Quest Autism Foundation
- Date: 6/14/2014 - Great Way to Spend Father's Day! Day
- Time: 5:00 PM Race
- Type: 5K & 1 Mile Fitness Walk/Run
- Difficulty: (5K Easy)
- Link to registration form: http://quest5kforautism.com/
- Link to online registration: http://quest5kforautism.com/register-now/
- About the Quest Foundation: Many adults with autism continue to be completely or partially dependent on parents or caregivers after they leave school at the age of 21. The Quest Foundation helps autistic adults in the areas of estate planning, guardianship, funding, housing and day services, employment options, social opportunities, as well as behavioral intervention.