Free weights are combined with medicine balls, resistance bands, stability balls, manual resistance and interval cardiovascular training to promote individual strength at Fitness 1-2-1. Personal training here is just that, each client receives a thorough assessment and regimen to match.
- Fax: 201-493-8279
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 8pm; Fri, 6am - 6pm; Sat, 7am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level and there are ramps and an elevator in the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Services: Cardio training, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss