Latour is a cozy French restaurant located near the train station. Blue and yellow flower print curtains hang along the wall that separates the restaurant's two small rooms, which are made to appear larger by the high ceilings. Tables are set with white linens and elegant silverware, and hand-painted murals and framed artwork line the walls.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Tue - Sun, 5pm - 9pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.latourridgewood.com/dinner.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, French
- Signature dishes: Beef Wellington
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Micheal LaTour
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Business casual