Marcello's is an ornately decorated Italian restaurant located across the street from the train station. Flowing curtains separate tables along the right wall. Chandelier lighting and large mirrors hang from the ceilings and walls; paintings of faux windows and statues also adorn the restaurant. The tables are set with red tablecloths and gold linen napkins. A vase of roses and a small lamp also sit on each table. Reservations can be made on the restaurant's website.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 3:30pm - 9:30pm; closed Tuesdays in January and February
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic