This family-run Italian restaurant has been serving the Ridgewood community since 1998. All food is made to order, and the staff does its best to meet any dietary preferences. The restaurant features an L-shaped, carpeted dining room, decorated with faux planters. Mirrors and gold-framed paintings line the red walls.
For $10, guests can join the Loyalty Points Program. They earn one point for each visit, and building up points leads to rewards such as complimentary appetizers, desserts or entrees.
- Fax: 201-445-8420
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Pollo Scarpariello, Saltimbocca Alla Romana, Linguine in Fresh Clam Sauce
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun