Sharing the same building as the YMCA, the YWCA offers community enrichment activities, counseling services, fitness programs, summer camps and child care services. Through these programs, the YWCA works to empower and create opportunities for women and children as well as eliminate racism.
- Hours: Bolger Fitness Center hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10:30pm; Sat, 7am - 7:30pm; Sun, noon - 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level with ramps where needed.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Fitness center, Library, Pool
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Religious affiliation: Christianity
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Food/drink, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking