The Ridgewood Board of Education meets this week to continue hammering out its upcoming 2012-2013 budget. The school district has already pegged for a significant increase in health/benefits obligations and on Monday will be focusing on special education costs. The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. Monday.
The week also includes planning, zoning and council meetings, visits by senators and assemblymen, as well as the unveiling of Jamboree 2012.
- The Glen Rock Borough Council meets at 7:30 p.m. for a work session.
- U.S. Senator Robert Menendez will be appearing at the at 10:30 a.m. to discuss a $63 million federal transit bill.
- There will be a grand re-opening of on Monday.
- will speak at the Ridgewood Education Center at 7:30 p.m.
- Taylor Armstrong, a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, will be at at 7 p.m. signing copies of her new book.
- The Ridgewood Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m.
- kicks off at with an open-curtain showing at 7 p.m. for seniors.
- The Ridgewood Village Council meets at 8 p.m. for its public meeting.
- The Glen Rock Borough Council meets at 8 p.m. for its public meeting
- Best-selling children’s illustrator Robin Preiss Glasser will be returning to at 4 p.m.
- The Glen Rock Zoning Board of Adjustment meets in at 7:30 p.m.
- Jamboree has its official premiere at 7:00 p.m., also at B.F.