1) Village Planner Blais Brancheau will unveil the latest plans to rework the Fast Food ordinance. If you haven't followed what's going on, read up on the latest . There will also be the first hearing of another housing development in the downtown, this one a 52-unit townhouse proposal on Chestnut Street. Stay tuned for a detailed preview of that. The planning board meeting begins at 7:30 p.m.
2) By now you must know natives Real Estate have released their latest full length, Days. They've gotten some great press on it too, the latest from the NY Times. Check out what the paper has to say about the new album.
3) Save the date – Oct. 29! The is having its Halloween Masquerade Ball from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Prizes will be awarded and there's a free dance lesson provided by Dance Master Lestat. Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple and include a 20 percent discount for several local restaurants.
4) 's Fun Day Fall Festival will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The festival will feature carnival games, a bounce house, spin art, face painting, a spook house, fun prizes and a 50/50 raffle.
5) Governor Chris Christie will be nearby Tuesday, heading back to Paramus to stump for Freeholder Chair John Driscoll's senate campaign, according to PolitickerNJ. Driscoll, a Republican, is running against current Democratic Sen. Bob Gordon for the 38th district seat. It's one of the few heated races this November.