With many schools and municipal buildings still in the dark, the village and borough are shifting some voting stations around, each municipality announced Friday. Two polling places in Glen Rock have changed and a whopping six out of 10 in Ridgewood have shuffled.
In Ridgewood, if you normally vote at:
- B.F. you'll vote at Hawes
- Glen School you'll vote at Fire Dept. Headquarters
- Hawes you'll vote at Hawes
- G.W. you'll vote at G.W.
- Library you'll vote at Fire Dept. headquarters
- Orchard you'll vote at Orchard
- RHS you'll vote at Somerville
- Somerville you'll vote at Somerville
- Travell you'll vote at Hawes
- Willard you'll vote at G.W.
In Glen Rock, polling locations for voting districts 6 and 7 will relocate.
District 6 is usually the middle school/HS. Those voting in District 6 will now be casting their vote at the Hamilton School gym.
District 7, normally Coleman School, will relocate to Central School's gymnasium.
No changes are taking place at:
Districts 1, 2: Central School gym
Districts 3,8: Glen Rock Borough Hall
Districts 4, 5: Hamilton School gym
Also, the Bergen County Clerk has also extended its hours for walk-in absentee voters in Bergen County on Friday through Monday at One Bergen Plaza, Hackensack.
- Friday, November 2 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 5 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This post was last updated at 9:30 p.m. to include new Ridgewood polling locations.